Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The beginning

So I've been at this sewing thing for a year now and I've decided I like it. I've gone from just attempting to make a garmet to successfully completing various pieces and not being afraid to wear them out in public. As my confidence has grown I've decided to start posting pictures of my finished pieces. I have a number of projects in the works. I like it that way. If something starts to frustrate me, I put it down and work on something else.
Currently in the works:
Finishing jacket from
Simplicity 4014 I finished the dress sometime ago but for some reason the jacket sleeves gave me a fit
McCalls 5523 view A This was almost done until I started losing weight :)
New Look 6723 view B The purse is done I just need to finish assembling the dress itself
I will also be hitting up my local Hancock Fabrics for their pattern and fabric sale.
On my wish list:
Butterick 5243
Butterick 5244
Butterick 4985
Vogue 8021

No comments: