Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 13-Goals

Hmmmm......to finish sewing 2 things before the year is over?

No seriously, I have a vision wall in my studio-yes a wall,not a board but A WALL.  I haven't updated it in a while because I am still working on accomplishing a few things here and there.  Looking over at my wall now it is clear that while I do have things that I want to accomplish, a lot of the things on the wall are about maintaining.  Just because you have reached a goal you don't completely check it off.  A lot of goals you achieve you have to maintain in order to stay on track and to achieve other things.  In the maintenace category are family, marriage, health, and happiness.  As long as maintain those things, I have a strong foundation necessary to continue to pursue other goals. 


No comments: