Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 28-Something that stresses you out

Work. 

I recently took one of those personality tests where you are either a square, rectangle, triangle, circle, or squiggle.  Turns out I'm a circle with squiggle and triangle tendencies.  My work personality said I have a problem saying 'No' which is probably why it causes stress it my life.  Since then I have made a few changes and I have gotten better but it is clearly taking people by surprise.  But you know what, I don't come to work to babysit and considering what you are asking me to do is actually your responsibility, I don't feel bad about it.  Wow I think my stres level just dropped 1/2 a notch, lol.

Of course there are other things that cause stress but it's the holidays so I putting them on the back burner for now.

No comments: