Monday, October 27, 2008

Change of Plans

So while I had planned on finishing 2 1/2 projects over the weekend, things didn't quite work out that way. I finished one, finished about 75% of another, and didn't touch the third. I did however cut out another one. I realized that I didn't have a dress to wear for our anniversary, which is less than 2 weeks away, and that was just unacceptable. So while I had all intentions of finishing the dress for my Auntie this week, it will have to share my sewing time with my Anniversary Dress.

I am also having to switch gears on my whole diet thing. I've been stuck on this 15 lbs weight loss for like a month now and it's starting to bother me. So I'm going back to tracking everything that I eat and exercising for a minimum of 30 minutes 4 times a week. That's what worked before and I got away from it but now I'm back. It's much easier to stay focused when DH is on travel because I don't have to worry about cooking two meals or snacking during movie time. I've found that if I stay 100% focused during the week it's a non-issue on the weekends. So here's to Day 1 or Day 57 rather but who's counting. Here's to a great week!

No comments: