Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ego Boost

Ok so I must admit that I get the big head when someone compliments me on one of my outfits-especially if its one that I've made. So a few weeks back I wore a dress S4273 and a jacket S3874 that I put together in a navy fabric. So I walk into the Department meeting and someone comments, oh you look fancy today, anything special going on? I replied, No I just finally finished the outfit and figured I should wear it. That led to a whole conversation about sewing which I love to talk about. So anyway I'm getting to the point. We had another meeting today and when I take my seat, one of the ladies leans over and asked me if I made the dress I was wearing today. I nodded and she goes, Wow, I was watching you walk in and thought that is a really great dress for you, it fits you so well, and then I thought she must have made it to get such a custom fit. I started grinning from ear to ear. Go me. Go me. It's my favorite B5030 so that made it even better.

On another more cryptic note, I am getting more and more excited about the new process that I hope to be undertaking soon. I will be busy this Saturday and the next and I'm really excited. I know a few other people involved so I'm hoping that will make it that much better. In due time, in due time.

No comments: