I finished the dress a while back and wore it a few times during the spring. I decided it was time to finish the jacket since fall is here and it really does make a nice suit. It took me a while to finish the jacket because I was a beginner when I started it and made the instructions more difficult than they should have been. Overall I really love how it turned out although when I make it again I will make some modifications. I will leave the dress as is since that went together fairly well-with the exception of putting the lining in so the wrong side faces out. On the jacket I will actually put the buttons on and see about making the lapels a little less wide. I keep thinking if I put the buttons on the jacket and button it up then it will be fine. But I rarely button up jackets so I think I will just make that modification and be done with it. So here is the finished product. Apologies for the wrinkles and as I took the pic after coming home from work.