Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Underway

So the process has officially but unofficially begun. I attended an event on Friday to gather more information and met my running mate. Scheduling conflicts on both sides forced us to move the next phase from this coming Friday to the next but all seems to be well. Conversations during the event have led to me believe that the outcome will be positive but of course the process is still necessary and one that I look forward to.
I cannot even begin to tell you how long I have wanted this. I have admired this from afar and finally my time is coming. I am proud of myself for going back and at least attempting to finish things I once left incomplete. I cannot do that with everything but this is one of them.
Yes I know this is another cryptic post but I promise that in due time I will be able to explain everything. I've waited 7 1/2 years so what's the rush : )
I can say that I have already seen a difference in myself. I hugged my father-in-law for the first time EVER this past weekend. Why, I have no explanation, I just felt moved to do so.

No comments: