Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Champs

I had my interview on Monday and I was soooo nervous. I can't even begin to tell you how much so. We will see how it turns out. In two weeks I should know how everything is going.

Of course later that night I watched my Tarheels spank Michigan State to become 2009 NCAA National Champs! I managed to cut new look 6802 in between my shouts and claps. I've mostly been cutting fabric the past few weeks and not actually sewing anything. I'm not sure why.

I think I have decided I will most likely not agree to sew anything for anyone else. Seriously I have been working on those three outfits for my auntie for forever and still have not finished! When I talked to her a few weeks ago she mentioned she had lost a lot of weight and would have to get her clothes taken in. I ignored the suttle hint and was thinking, "Great, I finally cut the patterns out and you go and change your measurements on me. WTF?!?!" Anyway one jacket is about halfway done so I think I will just leave it pinned and such and have her try it on and then go from there. At this point it will be a little easier to alter than if I were further along. See I secretly knew what I was doing. : )

Oh yeah I cut my hair....like alot of it off. So drastic that people look at me 2 and 3 times before speaking just to make sure its me. If I stop being a slacker I will post some pics. Have a great Easter Weekend!

1 comment:

Manecoarse said...

I can't wait to see your hair. I know it's adorable.