Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Do

Apparently my memory card reader is dead since my computer is no longer recognizing it. So while I should be working I decided to take pics of my hair with my camera phone. They aren't the best quality but we finally have picture mail and I feel like playing.

For dramatic effect here is a picture taken a few days before the big cut:



















And here is what my hair looks like now:



















Here are a couple of pics of the top/back. Gotta love self portraits. I didn't get the back cut/shaved because my hairline is funny and she would have had to cut it really high in the back. In other words I would have looked crazy and I don't need any help in that department. LOL.





























I love it and I have actually been to work on time (for the most part) since it seriously takes me two minutes to do my hair now.

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Looks great!!!!! I'm tryin SO HARD not to cut my hair lol.

Manecoarse said...

Your hair is soooo pretty. I was pretty before you cut it too.

Carla(LoverofWords) said...

your hair is really pretty