Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Works in Progress

I can't believe I have been MIA from posting for almost 2 months-oh, wait yes I can. I have been super busy with work, travel, achieving some personal goals. I hadn't been on my serger or sewing machine for weeks and was too busy to even feel sad about it. At any rate things have calmed down a bit and I am back to sewing up a storm. True to form I have several projects going on. I'm working on simplicity 3503 in a slinky turquoise fabric that has been so much fun to work with. I am also working on 3803 for one of my best friends. She saw my safari version and loved it so I'm making one for her as a late birthday present. I will also be working on McCall's 5852. I saw Erica B.'s version and loved it. Mine will be in a lavender double georgette. And finally a skirt in a floral print in M5951. We are off on another cruise in a few weeks so I want to have a couple of new things to wear. I can't promise I will get pics up this week but next week for sure.

Oh and I must give love to my Big Sister for making this awesome paddle for me.




















No comments: