1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
Trekked on a glacier.
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I TRY not to make resolutions, I make life changes.
3. How did you spend New Year’s Eve?
At my BIL's house in the boonies. It was good times though.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Canada (Toronto, Victoria, Vancouver), Italy (Rome), Egypt (Cairo and Alexandria), Turkey(Izmir and Ephesus), Malta (Valletta) , Spain (Barcelona and Madrid), and Greece (Athens)
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
More quality time with my Husband.
7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
October 10. Date night discussion that changed a few things but for the better
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Learning how to let go.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Trying to do it all
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Where did most of your money go?
Fabric, shoes and travel but not necessarily in that order
13. What song will always remind you of 2009?
Empire State of Mind
14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Spent more time with my Sister. She is growing up so fast!
15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Daydreaming instead of doing
I somehow just discovered Bones.
17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No I don't hate anyone. Takes too much effort and is not worth it.
18. What was the best book you read?
Hold that thought....
19. What was your greatest musical discovery?
The Element of Freedom by Alicia Keys
My Family and Sorors
24. Who was the best new person you met?
New persons: My LS, My Big Big, and Mama Dean
25. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
It's not too late to make some things right you just have to know your limits. Everything happens for a reason. Have no regrets but learn from missteps and no matter what keep your head held high.