Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Vogue On!

Ok so I have too much time on my hands at work and went to the Vogue website to see if they had anything new and image my surprise to see a new website! I really like it.

Anyway these two patterns caught my eye. I doubt I get to them any time this year but they are still ONEderful!

Vogue 1162 with the sleeve flower and pleated neckline are TDF! I would be all dressed up with nowhere to go but I would be looking some kind of good. I am having a hard time imagining this dress in any color but red because I just don't know what other color could do the details justice. Sigh.....


I didn't think there was anything special about V8633 until I saw all the different views. I love the structure of the neck and bodice paired with the flare skirt in view D. Maybe it's the peach color of the dress but it makes me want to throw on a wide brim hat and go to the Kentucky Derby.





No comments: