Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 3-Your first love

I guess this could be taken a few different ways but I will speak on my first real relationship.  I started dating a guy my freshman year of high school and he was a sophomore.  We were both in band and that's how we met.  He was 6'3, 220, football player, dimples, smart, the works.  Did you ever dream about your wedding day as a little girl?  I did but could never clearly see the groom's face until JB and I started dating.  That's how I knew it was love.  We dated for a whopping four months before realizing we were way too serious for high school.  We were still really close friends and would go out from time to time.  I can't really say he broke my heart as it was a mutual breakup but looking back I realized that we were smart to break up as we would have never made it.  Once he graduated our lives took us in very different directions but we are both happy with where we are now.

 

1 comment:

Dei said...

Aww. First loves are always bitter sweet.