Maybe because it's fall, or rather supposed to be but this 85 degree weather has me quite confused. Anyway I have been doing some serious decorating around the house. Mainly hanging the many pieces of artwork we have collected, changing out the drapes, sewing tablecloths and placemats, etc. I kept having to come down off the step ladder to get more nails and whatnot so I finally decided to make myself a cute little apron with pockets. I used butterick 5474 as a starting point although my finished apron didn't look much like the pattern envelope.
Conclusion: Easy pattern that was a very easy sew. It was a good starting base for an impromptu project although a pattern probably wasn't necessary for such a simple project. Hey I admit I am a sucker for a pattern sale, lol.
Fabric: leftovers from my stash.
Notions: thread from my stash
Total: .89 and about one hour to construct.