Monday, December 24, 2012

new look 6939


Pattern Description: Misses tunic or top with sleeve variations.

Pattern Sizing: Available in 6-22.  Based on the finished measurements I cut a 14 as I wanted a more fitted top.

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? Yep


Were the instructions easy to follow? I glanced at them to see the order of construction and they seemed to be fine.  The illustrations were plenty to assemble this top with no problems.

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? Liked that it was very easy to assemble.

Fabric Used: A white jersey knit from my stash

Pattern Alterations or any design changes you made: None.

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others? Although a fairly east project, I do not plan to sew this again.

Conclusion: Easy pattern to sew if you like the style.

Bottom Line:
Fabric: White jersey knit from my stash
Interfacing and thread from my stash
Pattern:$2.97

TOTAL: $2.97





No comments: